MEGHALAYA GOVERNMENT COLLEGE TEACHERS’ASSOCIATION(MGCTA)
The Meghalaya Government College Teachers’ Association which is popularly known as MGCTA was registered under Government of Meghalaya vide Registration No. SR/TMGCTA-11/89 OF 1989. The MGCTA was formed with a purpose to safeguard and improve the general conditions of service of all its members individually and collectively.
Aims & Objectives:
- To promote a healthy and fraternal relation among its members.
- To render necessary help to its distressed members and their families.
- To exchange ideas among its members for improving the faculty of teaching by organizing lectures, debates, symposia, seminars etc.
- To promote study, research and investigation on academic problems and to publish journals, books, bulletins etc. for the purpose of the Government.
- To strive for and to contribute towards the all-round improvement in the field of education in the state.
- To establish friendly relation and cooperation with similar teachers’ Association inside and outside the State on the condition that such association shall not engage themselves in any activity detrimental to public policies as pronounced by the state and that any relation and cooperation with them shall be subject to the prior approval of the Government.
- To maintain and develop an intimate relation between the teachers and the taught in the pursuit of knowledge.
OFFICE BEARERS OF CENTRAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (CEC)
|1||PRESIDENT||TGC||MR. SENGRAK.R. MARAK|
|2||GENERAL SECRETARY||KNGC||DR. J.P. SHARMA|
|3||ASSTT. GENERAL SECRETARY||TGC||MR. RAJIV.K. MARAK|
OFFICE BEARERS OF MGCTA, JOWAI UNIT ( KNGC )
|2||VICE PRESIDENT||MS. P.MUKHIM|
|3||GENERAL SECRETARY||MR. F.RUMNONG|
|4||ASSTT. GENERAL SECRETARY||DR.(MRS.) D.E.LAMARE|
OFFICE BEARERS OF MGCTA, TURA UNIT ( TGC )
|1||PRESIDENT||MR. NITISH PANDIT|
|2||VICE PRESIDENT||MR. MEDAN R. MARAK|
|3||GENERAL SECRETARY||SMT. SUNITA CH. MOMIN|
|4||ASSTT. GENERAL SECRETARY||MR. TASENG K. MARAK|